presidents * aren't * perfect

4/5/09

Quiz: Who Said It?

Here's Presidential Blunder's first "Who Said it?" Quiz. See if you can match the quote to the president who uttered the charming words. Answers will be in tomorrow's posting.

  1. "I would like the government to do all it can to mitigate, then, in understanding, in mutuality of interest, in concern for the common good, our tasks will be solved."
  2. "It's no exaggeration to say the undecideds could go one way or the other."
  3. "I am convinced that UFOs exist, because I have seen one."
  4. "If you can't lie, you can't go anywhere."
  5. "I don't much care for your law, but, by golly, this bourbon is good."
  6. "We are trying to get unemployment to go up, and I think we're going to succeed."
  7. "I bowled a 129. It was like the special Olympics or something."
A. Warren G. Harding
B. Harry Truman
C. Richard Nixon
D. Jimmy Carter
E. Ronald Reagan
F. George H.W. Bush
G. Barack Obama

0 comments:

Archive

About Me

My photo
Yep, I'm getting to be an expert on presidential blunders. Hell, I wrote a book about one of the biggest. If you want to nominate one, or if you want to yell at me, send email to prezblog@gmail.com.